We supply virtually everything you will need for your sport fishing trip including:
- All your fishing gear, tackle, lures, bait, etc. (fly fishermen must bring their own gear.)
- Drinks, Fresh Fruit, and Cookies (no bananas!)
- A freshly prepared, delicious lunch is provided for full day charters.
- Most of the local lodges provide three meals a day and will be happy to pack a to go box for you if you are fishing less than a full day.
- The mates will gladly fillet your catch. Most lodges and local restaurants will prepare your catch to your liking. Be sure to try ceviche and sushi.
What You Should Bring on Your Sport Fishing Adventure
Wondering what you should bring on your sport fishing adventure? Here are a few items you will want to make sure you bring with you on your fishing trip with us:
- Rain jacket
- Cash gratuities for your captain and mate (10%-20% is a customary tip)
- Motion sickness remedies (rarely needed)
- Camera/Video Recorder
- iPhone/iPod to enjoy your own music